Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[Android] Building app using "Ctrl + B" shortcut uses the last used configuration instead of the current one
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Build Settings window (File > Build Settings...)
3. Check the "Build App Bundle (Google Play)" checkbox
4. Attach Android device, click Build And Run and wait for the project to finish building
5. Uncheck the "Build App Bundle (Google Play)" checkbox
6. Press Ctrl+B to build and run the project again
Expected results: .apk file is created and installed on the device
Actual result: .aab file is built and the install fails
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a18
- Does not reproduce when building Windows Standalone builds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes