Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Gradle build fails with "More than one file was found with OS independent path 'play-services-basement.properties'"
1. Open QA attached project (link in edit)
2. Build for Android
Actual: Build failure: "More than one file was found with OS independent path 'play-services-basement.properties'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
- Reproduces with Mono and IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first