Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Android Blit Type cannot be changed in the Editor
How to Reproduce:
1) Create a new project using any revision including or after 2019.3.0a6 (443459e87a3c)
2) Change to the Android build target.
3) Attempt to change Player Settings > Presentation/Resolution > Blit Type
Expected Results: Blit type can be changed to Never, Auto, or Always
Actual Result: Blit type is immutable - value always reverts to Always.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a6 (443459e87a3c)
Not Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a6 (56bb2b746649)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac