Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Android Blit Type cannot be changed in the Editor
How to Reproduce:
1) Create a new project using any revision including or after 2019.3.0a6 (443459e87a3c)
2) Change to the Android build target.
3) Attempt to change Player Settings > Presentation/Resolution > Blit Type
Expected Results: Blit type can be changed to Never, Auto, or Always
Actual Result: Blit type is immutable - value always reverts to Always.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a6 (443459e87a3c)
Not Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a6 (56bb2b746649)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script