Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Android Blit Type cannot be changed in the Editor
How to Reproduce:
1) Create a new project using any revision including or after 2019.3.0a6 (443459e87a3c)
2) Change to the Android build target.
3) Attempt to change Player Settings > Presentation/Resolution > Blit Type
Expected Results: Blit type can be changed to Never, Auto, or Always
Actual Result: Blit type is immutable - value always reverts to Always.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a6 (443459e87a3c)
Not Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a6 (56bb2b746649)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment