Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Android Blit Type cannot be changed in the Editor
How to Reproduce:
1) Create a new project using any revision including or after 2019.3.0a6 (443459e87a3c)
2) Change to the Android build target.
3) Attempt to change Player Settings > Presentation/Resolution > Blit Type
Expected Results: Blit type can be changed to Never, Auto, or Always
Actual Result: Blit type is immutable - value always reverts to Always.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a6 (443459e87a3c)
Not Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a6 (56bb2b746649)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine