Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[Android] Video playback lags when activating and deactivating Input Field
1. Download and open attached "repro934841.zip" project.
2. Build and run for android.
3. Focus on Input field and enter some text in there.
4. Close the keyboard.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for about 5 times.
Expected result: Video plays without stuttering after closing the keyboard.
Actual result: Video starts to lag and eventually stops after closing the keyboard couple of times.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.3f1.
Devices Under Test:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Google Nexus 5X*, OS:7.1.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Sony C6603 (Xperia Z)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 320,
Notes: Did not test on 5.5 since video player was released in 5.6. Did not reproduce on iPhone SE iOS 9.3.
Verified with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.1.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message