Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Android] Video playback lags when activating and deactivating Input Field
1. Download and open attached "repro934841.zip" project.
2. Build and run for android.
3. Focus on Input field and enter some text in there.
4. Close the keyboard.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for about 5 times.
Expected result: Video plays without stuttering after closing the keyboard.
Actual result: Video starts to lag and eventually stops after closing the keyboard couple of times.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.3f1.
Devices Under Test:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Google Nexus 5X*, OS:7.1.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Sony C6603 (Xperia Z)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 320,
Notes: Did not test on 5.5 since video player was released in 5.6. Did not reproduce on iPhone SE iOS 9.3.
Verified with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.1.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts