Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Android] Video playback lags when activating and deactivating Input Field
1. Download and open attached "repro934841.zip" project.
2. Build and run for android.
3. Focus on Input field and enter some text in there.
4. Close the keyboard.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for about 5 times.
Expected result: Video plays without stuttering after closing the keyboard.
Actual result: Video starts to lag and eventually stops after closing the keyboard couple of times.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.3f1.
Devices Under Test:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Google Nexus 5X*, OS:7.1.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Sony C6603 (Xperia Z)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 320,
Notes: Did not test on 5.5 since video player was released in 5.6. Did not reproduce on iPhone SE iOS 9.3.
Verified with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.1.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()