Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[Android] Video playback lags when activating and deactivating Input Field
1. Download and open attached "repro934841.zip" project.
2. Build and run for android.
3. Focus on Input field and enter some text in there.
4. Close the keyboard.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for about 5 times.
Expected result: Video plays without stuttering after closing the keyboard.
Actual result: Video starts to lag and eventually stops after closing the keyboard couple of times.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.3f1.
Devices Under Test:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Google Nexus 5X*, OS:7.1.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418,
Sony C6603 (Xperia Z)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 320,
Notes: Did not test on 5.5 since video player was released in 5.6. Did not reproduce on iPhone SE iOS 9.3.
Verified with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.1.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)