Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Android application crashes when native function returns null
Calling Android native function that returns null through AndroidJavaObject.CallStatic<object> method crashes application
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "RefExp2"
2. Build and run on Android
-Inspect logcat for crash logs (Application screen will also turn black)
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a7
Didn't reproduce with: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.8f1
Regressed in: 2018.2.0a1
Devices under test:
VLNQA00031, Lge Nexus 5 (Nexus 5), 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
VLNQA00002, Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo (SM-G903F), 6.0.1, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7580, GPU: Mali-T720
VLNQA00025, Xiaomi Mi 5s (MI 5s), 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
Google Emulator (Android SDK built for x86), 8.0.0, GPU: Android Emulator OpenGL ES Translator (AMD Radeon (TM) R7 360 Series)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3