Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
1. Open the attached user's project "Unity request 1112926 demo.zip"
2. Switch to Android and Build to a device
3. Tap the button on the screen
4. Then immediately start dragging your finger on the screen in circles for several seconds
Expected result: the APP doesn't crash
Actual result: the APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
Reproduces on: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a11
Reproducible with these devices:
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00318, Oneplus 7Pro (GM1913), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00231, Huawei HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29), Android 9, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 980, GPU: Mali-G76
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Nov 14, 2021 14:24
Nov 14, 2021 14:22
I found no attached project for testing.