Search Issue Tracker
[Android] AndroidManifest.xml merge does not reflect android:hardwareAccelerated="true"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Notice that user's AndroidManifest file has hardwareAccelerated set to true
3. Build the project
4. Go to Temp/StagingArea/AndroidManifest.xml and notice that hardwareAccelerated is false
5. Rename the .apk to .zip and extract it
6. Convert AndroidManifest.xml and notice that hardwareAccelerated is false as well
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.1.3f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2017.4.1f1
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.3.2f1
Regression since: 2017.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"