Search Issue Tracker
[Android] AndroidManifest.xml merge does not reflect android:hardwareAccelerated="true"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Notice that user's AndroidManifest file has hardwareAccelerated set to true
3. Build the project
4. Go to Temp/StagingArea/AndroidManifest.xml and notice that hardwareAccelerated is false
5. Rename the .apk to .zip and extract it
6. Convert AndroidManifest.xml and notice that hardwareAccelerated is false as well
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.1.3f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2017.4.1f1
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.3.2f1
Regression since: 2017.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"