Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
[Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
1. Create an empty 3D project
2. Switch to Android platform and add the default sample scene
3. Change Target API Level to API Level 31
4. Add LauncherTemplate.gradle and MainTemplate.gradle in the Publishing Settings
5. In both files change the line "buildToolsVersion '**BUILDTOOLS**'" to "buildToolsVersion '31.0.0'"
6. Build for Android
Expected result: builds succeeds
Actual result: builds fails with the following error "Could not determine the dependencies of task ':launcher:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac'. Installed Build Tools revision 31.0.0 is corrupted. Remove and install again using the SDK Manager."
Reproduces on: 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a4
Not reproducible on: 2019.4.29f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field