Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
[Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
1. Create an empty 3D project
2. Switch to Android platform and add the default sample scene
3. Change Target API Level to API Level 31
4. Add LauncherTemplate.gradle and MainTemplate.gradle in the Publishing Settings
5. In both files change the line "buildToolsVersion '**BUILDTOOLS**'" to "buildToolsVersion '31.0.0'"
6. Build for Android
Expected result: builds succeeds
Actual result: builds fails with the following error "Could not determine the dependencies of task ':launcher:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac'. Installed Build Tools revision 31.0.0 is corrupted. Remove and install again using the SDK Manager."
Reproduces on: 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a4
Not reproducible on: 2019.4.29f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar