Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[Android] An app crashes when BinaryFormatter is serialized and Stripping Level is enabled
1. Open the attached project;
2. Set Stripping Level to Strip Assemblies in Player Settings;
3. Build the scene "New" on a device;
4. Open the app on the device and click the white button;
Actual result: the app crashes.
Expected result: the app should not crash.
Note: if Stripping Level is disabled, the crash does not appear.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p3
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0a2
Note#2: from 2017.2.0b1 version, the project is not built because of the error:
"UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "E:\Downloads\case_930414-New_Unity_Project\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll" is denied.
System.IO.File.Delete (System.String path)"
Devices under test:
Motorola Moto G (4)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 405, Build:motorola/athene/athene:6.0.1/MPJ24.139-63/64:user/release-keys
Verizon SM G930V*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:Verizon/heroqltevzw/heroqltevzw:7.0/NRD90M/G930VVRU4BQA2:user/release-keys
Google Pixel XL*, OS:O, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:google/marlin/marlin:O/OPP2.170420.019/4021594:user/release-keys
Fixed in 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12