Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0f3
[Android] Shaders failed to compile spam to logcat
1. Open the attached project using non-development build (or any with shaders which fail to compile)
2. Deploy to Android
3. Run adb logcat -s Unity
4. Log contains source code of shaders that failed to compile (see the attached log.txt)
Devices: Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S4
Unity versions: 5.5.0f3, 5.4.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate