Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0f3
[Android] Shaders failed to compile spam to logcat
1. Open the attached project using non-development build (or any with shaders which fail to compile)
2. Deploy to Android
3. Run adb logcat -s Unity
4. Log contains source code of shaders that failed to compile (see the attached log.txt)
Devices: Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S4
Unity versions: 5.5.0f3, 5.4.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart