Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[MacOS] An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
1. Open the attached Unity project "BuildError.zip"
2. In the Editor click Build > Build AssetBundles
3. Observe the thrown errors in the Console window
4. Locate and observe Editor.log
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console window and no errors appear in the Editor.log
Actual result: Errors are thrown in the Console window and an unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log:
"Unhandled exception. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values."
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.2.0a20
- Issue is not reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a4
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0b7
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2021.2.12f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in: 2020.3.29f1