Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[MacOS] An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
1. Open the attached Unity project "BuildError.zip"
2. In the Editor click Build > Build AssetBundles
3. Observe the thrown errors in the Console window
4. Locate and observe Editor.log
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console window and no errors appear in the Editor.log
Actual result: Errors are thrown in the Console window and an unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log:
"Unhandled exception. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values."
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.2.0a20
- Issue is not reproducible on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated