Search Issue Tracker
An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CreateChildInPrefabMode.zip"
2. In Project window, open "Assets" -> "Parent" prefab
3. In Hierarchy window, highlight "Child2" object
4. In Hierarchy window, press on "Create" -> "Create Empty Child"
5. Observe newly created child position in the hierarchy
Expected result: the newly created object is a child of "Child2" object
Actual result: the newly created object is a child of "Parent" object
Reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
Could not test with 2017.4 (old prefab system)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader