Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Always included shader UI/Default Font no longer needed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Look at the list of Always Included Shaders (Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics)
3. It will include `UI/Default Font` which is no longer used nor necessary
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Humanoid Translate DoF offset incorrect when used through Timeline (in contrast with Mecanim)
- Editor crashes after a while of playing