Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Always included shader UI/Default Font no longer needed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Look at the list of Always Included Shaders (Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics)
3. It will include `UI/Default Font` which is no longer used nor necessary
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd