Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Always included shader UI/Default Font no longer needed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Look at the list of Always Included Shaders (Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics)
3. It will include `UI/Default Font` which is no longer used nor necessary
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field