Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Always included shader UI/Default Font no longer needed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Look at the list of Always Included Shaders (Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics)
3. It will include `UI/Default Font` which is no longer used nor necessary
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry