Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Always included shader UI/Default Font no longer needed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Look at the list of Always Included Shaders (Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics)
3. It will include `UI/Default Font` which is no longer used nor necessary
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect