Search Issue Tracker
Allow calling GetSpectrumData from FMOD thread
Support suggested I used the OnAudioFileRead callback, which would work, but I cannot call GetSpectrumData inside this function because it is not in the Main Thread, but is in the audio thread. Support mentioned that the code inside GetSpectrumData is only calling FMod method and should be thread-safe and allowed to be called inside the audio thread and OnAudioFileRead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar