Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
All selected GameObject's rotation values are copied from the first GameObject's in Hierarchy when changing only one axis' value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1298482_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Select "Cube", "Cube (1)", and "Cube (2)" in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector change the rotation value on the x-axis to 50
Expected results: Only x-axis' rotation is changed
Actual results: y and z-axis rotation values are set to every selected GameObject to the same values that are on the first GameObject in the selection in the Hierarchy
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
- The rotation values are set to the first GameObject's rotation values in the selection by Hierarchy order
- The issue is only reproducible with rotation values
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."