Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
All selected GameObject's rotation values are copied from the first GameObject's in Hierarchy when changing only one axis' value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1298482_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Select "Cube", "Cube (1)", and "Cube (2)" in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector change the rotation value on the x-axis to 50
Expected results: Only x-axis' rotation is changed
Actual results: y and z-axis rotation values are set to every selected GameObject to the same values that are on the first GameObject in the selection in the Hierarchy
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
- The rotation values are set to the first GameObject's rotation values in the selection by Hierarchy order
- The issue is only reproducible with rotation values
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker