Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
After upgrading from 5.4 to 5.5 Unity crashes when trying to play animation in Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 865057-repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Go to Animation window when "Player" object is selected
3. Try playing animation
Expected results: Animation should start playing
Actual results: Unity crash
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3, 5.5.0f1
Workaround: Remove Animator Component from player and adding it again fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds