Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
After upgrading from 5.4 to 5.5 Unity crashes when trying to play animation in Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 865057-repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Go to Animation window when "Player" object is selected
3. Try playing animation
Expected results: Animation should start playing
Actual results: Unity crash
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3, 5.5.0f1
Workaround: Remove Animator Component from player and adding it again fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted