Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
After upgrading from 5.4 to 5.5 Unity crashes when trying to play animation in Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 865057-repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Go to Animation window when "Player" object is selected
3. Try playing animation
Expected results: Animation should start playing
Actual results: Unity crash
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3, 5.5.0f1
Workaround: Remove Animator Component from player and adding it again fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd