Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
After upgrading from 5.4 to 5.5 Unity crashes when trying to play animation in Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 865057-repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Go to Animation window when "Player" object is selected
3. Try playing animation
Expected results: Animation should start playing
Actual results: Unity crash
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3, 5.5.0f1
Workaround: Remove Animator Component from player and adding it again fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel