Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X
After returning licence in batch mode, log shows a message with "This should not be called in batch mode"
To reproduce, run this in console/terminal:
Unity -quit -batchmode -returnLicense
Expected: No unexpected messages should appear in log
Actual: This appears in the log after the process -
>Cancelling DisplayDialog: Information Unity license returned.
>This should not be called in batch mode.
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b7
In 5.4.4p2 and older(tested up to 5.1.4f1), the first part of message is still printed, but not the "This should not be called in batch mode" part, so not calling a regression just of that
No longer reproduced in 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field