Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X
After returning licence in batch mode, log shows a message with "This should not be called in batch mode"
To reproduce, run this in console/terminal:
Unity -quit -batchmode -returnLicense
Expected: No unexpected messages should appear in log
Actual: This appears in the log after the process -
>Cancelling DisplayDialog: Information Unity license returned.
>This should not be called in batch mode.
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b7
In 5.4.4p2 and older(tested up to 5.1.4f1), the first part of message is still printed, but not the "This should not be called in batch mode" part, so not calling a regression just of that
No longer reproduced in 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform