Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2
After returning licence in batch mode, log shows a message with "This should not be called in batch mode"
To reproduce, run this in console/terminal:
Unity -quit -batchmode -returnLicense
Expected: No unexpected messages should appear in log
Actual: This appears in the log after the process -
>Cancelling DisplayDialog: Information Unity license returned.
>This should not be called in batch mode.
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b7
In 5.4.4p2 and older(tested up to 5.1.4f1), the first part of message is still printed, but not the "This should not be called in batch mode" part, so not calling a regression just of that
No longer reproduced in 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses