Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X
After returning licence in batch mode, log shows a message with "This should not be called in batch mode"
To reproduce, run this in console/terminal:
Unity -quit -batchmode -returnLicense
Expected: No unexpected messages should appear in log
Actual: This appears in the log after the process -
>Cancelling DisplayDialog: Information Unity license returned.
>This should not be called in batch mode.
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b7
In 5.4.4p2 and older(tested up to 5.1.4f1), the first part of message is still printed, but not the "This should not be called in batch mode" part, so not calling a regression just of that
No longer reproduced in 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector