Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
After deleting an object in runtime its still possible to redo the delete after leaving play mode
1. Open project 30
2. Open scene test1
3. Enter play mode and delete a cube
4. Exit play mode. Undo + Redo removes the cube. If you try to just Redo, nothing happens.
Does not reproduce with Version 4.2.1f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project