Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
After creating a texture, in 4.2, it takes a couple frames before a render texture returns a valid native texture ID
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene
- press play and notice the textid 0
Only reproducible on Early 2013 Macbook Retina http://support.apple.com/kb/SP669
See the user's replies for more info.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window