Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
After creating a texture, in 4.2, it takes a couple frames before a render texture returns a valid native texture ID
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene
- press play and notice the textid 0
Only reproducible on Early 2013 Macbook Retina http://support.apple.com/kb/SP669
See the user's replies for more info.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()