Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
After creating a cube on runtime and undoing causes "Dereferencing NULL PPtr!"
1. Create a cube in runtime
2. Move the cube
3. Leave play mode
4. Undo a few times - an error appears: "Dereferencing NULL PPtr!"
Does not reproduce with Version 4.2.1f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project