Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Additive loading of overlapping sets of Light Probes causes some objects to begin flickering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "LightProbeTest.zip" project
2. Open the "UnlitScene" Scene from the "Scenes" folder
3. Enter the Play mode
4. In the Hierarchy window select the "SceneLoader" object
5. Right-click on the "SceneLoader" Script in the Inspector window and select "Load Scene Two"
6. In the Hierarchy window select the "Tetrahedralizer" object
7. Right-click on the "Tetrahedralizer" Script in the Inspector window and select "Tetrahedralize"
Expected result: Objects in the Scene get illuminated by Light Probes, no visible flickering present
Actual result: Some of the objects start to flicker
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
Cannot test with: 2018.4.26f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name