Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Additive loading of overlapping sets of Light Probes causes some objects to begin flickering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "LightProbeTest.zip" project
2. Open the "UnlitScene" Scene from the "Scenes" folder
3. Enter the Play mode
4. In the Hierarchy window select the "SceneLoader" object
5. Right-click on the "SceneLoader" Script in the Inspector window and select "Load Scene Two"
6. In the Hierarchy window select the "Tetrahedralizer" object
7. Right-click on the "Tetrahedralizer" Script in the Inspector window and select "Tetrahedralize"
Expected result: Objects in the Scene get illuminated by Light Probes, no visible flickering present
Actual result: Some of the objects start to flicker
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
Cannot test with: 2018.4.26f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance