Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Additive loading of overlapping sets of Light Probes causes some objects to begin flickering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "LightProbeTest.zip" project
2. Open the "UnlitScene" Scene from the "Scenes" folder
3. Enter the Play mode
4. In the Hierarchy window select the "SceneLoader" object
5. Right-click on the "SceneLoader" Script in the Inspector window and select "Load Scene Two"
6. In the Hierarchy window select the "Tetrahedralizer" object
7. Right-click on the "Tetrahedralizer" Script in the Inspector window and select "Tetrahedralize"
Expected result: Objects in the Scene get illuminated by Light Probes, no visible flickering present
Actual result: Some of the objects start to flicker
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
Cannot test with: 2018.4.26f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project