Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Additional scene fails to render in play mode after asynchronously loading and setting it's parent of transform
1. Download project "BugReport.zip" and open in Unity
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press on any number in Game view
4. Go to Scene view and observe red X (X.png)
Expected: in Game and Scene views to see an additive scene LevelToplistPopup
Actual: in Game view, there is no additive scene and in Scene view, there is red "X" marking place of the additive scene
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0a1; 2017.3.0b6; 2018.1.0a2
Not reproduced on: 5.6.4p1; 2017.1.2p2; 2017.2.0p1
Regression started: 2017.3.0a1
Works as expected if object's TallToplistAnchor child PopupFrame component's Aspect Ratio Fitter property Aspect Mode is changed to Envelope Parent and back to Fit in Parent;
Freezes on 2017.2.0a1-2017.2.0f3 and 2017.3.0a1-2017.3.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"