Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Additional scene fails to render in play mode after asynchronously loading and setting it's parent of transform
1. Download project "BugReport.zip" and open in Unity
2. Enter Play mode
3. Press on any number in Game view
4. Go to Scene view and observe red X (X.png)
Expected: in Game and Scene views to see an additive scene LevelToplistPopup
Actual: in Game view, there is no additive scene and in Scene view, there is red "X" marking place of the additive scene
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0a1; 2017.3.0b6; 2018.1.0a2
Not reproduced on: 5.6.4p1; 2017.1.2p2; 2017.2.0p1
Regression started: 2017.3.0a1
Works as expected if object's TallToplistAnchor child PopupFrame component's Aspect Ratio Fitter property Aspect Mode is changed to Envelope Parent and back to Fit in Parent;
Freezes on 2017.2.0a1-2017.2.0f3 and 2017.3.0a1-2017.3.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities