Search Issue Tracker
Adding Text UI to Screen Space - Camera Canvas Render Mode distorts Rect Transform
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Click GameObject -> UI -> Text and add a Text UI to the scene.
3. In the created Canvas, change the Render Mode to the Screen Space - Camera.
4. Attach Main Camera to the Render Mode.
5. Add another Text UI to the same Canvas and notice new Text UI is scaled and has a large negative Z value on position.
Expected behavior: The new Text UI is created with scale of 1 and Z values position 0.
Actual behavior: The new Text UI is created with scale of 4.598595 and Z value position -413.8735.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b24, 5.4.0b25, 5.5.0a2
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p7, 5.4.0b20-23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached