Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Adding Rule Tile with default GameObject to Tile Palette causes errors in Console
1. Open project "case_1334466-RuleTIle_Bug"
2. Open Tile Palette from Windows>2D>Tile Palette
3. Click on New Palette
4. Drag "New Rule Tile" into Tile Palette
5. Observe error in Console
Expected result: Rule Tile displays no errors when added
Actual result: Prefab Asset is disabled
Reproducible with: 2.0.0 (2021.2.0a15),
Not reproducible with: 1.6.0-preview.1 (2019.4.24f1), 1.6.4-preview (2020.3.4f1), 2.0.0 (2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a14)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (Doesn't have package)
Package causing issue: 2D Tilemap Extras
Error: [Worker0] Setting the parent of a transform which resides in a Prefab Asset is disabled to prevent data corruption (GameObject: 'Circle(Clone)').
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed