Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Adding event handler to NetworkChange.NetworkAvailabilityChanged crashes the Linux Editor at "mono_dl_fallback_unregister"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached project (Test.zip)
2. Enter and leave playmode several times until a crash occurs
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0a5, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2020.2.0a4
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
2. On Windows 10 a "PlatformNotSupportedException" is thrown
3. The build of the project doesn't crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator