Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a17
Adding Entities packages into a project with Auto Generate lighting does not disable Auto Generate
# Check out latest 2022.2/staging (tested with git commit 62ca96eb270df00114e34114a5155944030c179f)
# Make a new URP template project
# Check that Auto Generate lighting is on
# Add Entities packages to the project
# Note that Auto Generate is still on, but the UI for it is disabled and it's impossible to turn it off (see attached screenshot). Manual Generate Lighting is unavailable.
# Lightmap generation works badly, because it's not designed to work correctly when both Auto Generate and Entities are used at the same time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"