Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a17
Adding Entities packages into a project with Auto Generate lighting does not disable Auto Generate
# Check out latest 2022.2/staging (tested with git commit 62ca96eb270df00114e34114a5155944030c179f)
# Make a new URP template project
# Check that Auto Generate lighting is on
# Add Entities packages to the project
# Note that Auto Generate is still on, but the UI for it is disabled and it's impossible to turn it off (see attached screenshot). Manual Generate Lighting is unavailable.
# Lightmap generation works badly, because it's not designed to work correctly when both Auto Generate and Entities are used at the same time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"