Search Issue Tracker
Adding a trigger paramter to the animator changes existing transition conditions
1. Open project "Trigger bug"
2. Open animation controller abenew
3. Inspect the transition from "Movement" to "Idle" (the condition is bIdle - true)
4. Add a trigger in the animator parameters
5. Inspect the transition again - it's condition is now the new trigger.
Note: this happens to some of the other transitions as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open