Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Adding a script to a game object when any of the scripts contain errors cause Unity to crash
1. Open the attached project (it contains a game object and a script with some syntax mistakes)
2. Try to drag the "test" script (it's empty) to the game object
3. Unity crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode