Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.15f1, 2023.3.0a16
Adding a git url package shows it in the Unity Registry section of Package Manager
* [Unity forum|https://forum.unity.com/threads/unity-registry-contains-installed-package-from-my-own-git-repo.1504436/]
Adding a git url package shows it in the Unity Registry section of Package Manager.
h5. Repro Steps
# In the Package Manager window, add a package from a git url (eg. https://github.com/LurkingNinja/com.lurking-ninja.player-loop.git)
# After the resolve, select menu: Unity Registry
h5. Actual Result
Notice the git package is shown in the Unity Registry menu.
h5. Expected Result
Only packages from the Unity Registry should be displayed in that menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Editor][macOS] macOS icon hover text should include the Unity version
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time