Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-pre.4
Found in [Package]
Adding a Binding to one InputAction element in a List adds the same binding to all the other elements in the List
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "inputTest.zip"
2. In the project window, go to Assets > Scenes and double-click "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy window, click on "Test" GameObject
4. In the Inspector window inside the "Test Script" Script component, expand the "Data" section and change "Size" to 2
5. Click the "+" sign on any of the new elements and select "Add Binding"
Expected result: new binding is added to the selected element
Actual result: binding is added to all elements of the List
Reproducible with: 0.1.2-preview, 0.2.1-preview (2018.4.24f1), 0.1.2-preview, 1.0.0 (2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a17)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform