Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-pre.4
Found in [Package]
Adding a Binding to one InputAction element in a List adds the same binding to all the other elements in the List
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "inputTest.zip"
2. In the project window, go to Assets > Scenes and double-click "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy window, click on "Test" GameObject
4. In the Inspector window inside the "Test Script" Script component, expand the "Data" section and change "Size" to 2
5. Click the "+" sign on any of the new elements and select "Add Binding"
Expected result: new binding is added to the selected element
Actual result: binding is added to all elements of the List
Reproducible with: 0.1.2-preview, 0.2.1-preview (2018.4.24f1), 0.1.2-preview, 1.0.0 (2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a17)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
- Dynamic lights still show up in the Profiler consuming time when "Main Light" and "Additional Lights" are disabled in the UniversalRP-HighQuality asset
Resolution Note (fix version 1.1-pre.4):
Fixed by https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/1293