Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[ADBv2][Accelerator] Cache Server v2 not updating Compute Shader resulting in it being compiled in another Graphics API
1. Set-up Accelerator and delete projects "Library" folder
2. Open "ARGBAsyncReadback.zip" project with this cmd argument "--force-d3d12"
3. Select "AsyncReadback"
4. Notice "MainBuffer" and "MainTexture" values are "Direcr3D11 Direct3D12 OpenGLCore Vulkan"
5. Switch platform to PS4
6. Notice "Main Buffer" and "Main Texture" values are "Direct3D12"
7. Exit Unity
8. Open "ARGBAsyncReadback.zip" project with this cmd argument "--force-d3d11"
9. Select "AsyncReadback"
10. Switch platform to PS4
11. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: "Main Buffer" and "Main Texture" values are "Direcr3D11 Direct3D12 OpenGLCore Vulkan"
Actual Result: "Main Buffer" and "Main Texture" value is "Direct3D12" resulting in "Kernel 'MainBuffer' not found" and "ArgumentException: Kernel 'MainBuffer' not found." error
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.3.0b9
Could not Reproduce on: 2019.2.13f1 (Project doesn't open due to ADBv2)
Did not reproduce on: 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.3.0b6, 2018.4.13f1(No ADBv2), 2017.4.35f1(Missing Libraries, No ADBv2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly