Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[ADBv2][Accelerator] Cache Server v2 not updating Compute Shader resulting in it being compiled in another Graphics API
1. Set-up Accelerator and delete projects "Library" folder
2. Open "ARGBAsyncReadback.zip" project with this cmd argument "--force-d3d12"
3. Select "AsyncReadback"
4. Notice "MainBuffer" and "MainTexture" values are "Direcr3D11 Direct3D12 OpenGLCore Vulkan"
5. Switch platform to PS4
6. Notice "Main Buffer" and "Main Texture" values are "Direct3D12"
7. Exit Unity
8. Open "ARGBAsyncReadback.zip" project with this cmd argument "--force-d3d11"
9. Select "AsyncReadback"
10. Switch platform to PS4
11. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: "Main Buffer" and "Main Texture" values are "Direcr3D11 Direct3D12 OpenGLCore Vulkan"
Actual Result: "Main Buffer" and "Main Texture" value is "Direct3D12" resulting in "Kernel 'MainBuffer' not found" and "ArgumentException: Kernel 'MainBuffer' not found." error
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.3.0b9
Could not Reproduce on: 2019.2.13f1 (Project doesn't open due to ADBv2)
Did not reproduce on: 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.3.0b6, 2018.4.13f1(No ADBv2), 2017.4.35f1(Missing Libraries, No ADBv2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source