Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.1.1
Found in [Package]
[Adaptive Performance] Errors are thrown on installing Adaptive Performance Package when Simulator window is open
When in Simulator window Control Panel is open, On installing Adaptive Performance Package 'NullReferenceException' and 'ArgumentException' thrown in console. Refer attached video and StackTrace.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Switch Game To Simulator
3. Select any Device > Control Panel
4. Package Manager > Install 'Adaptive Performance' Package.
Errors are thrown on installing 'Adaptive Performance' Package when Simulator window is open.
'Adaptive Performance' Package should install without throwing any error in console.
2021.1.0a8, 2021.1.0a7. with Package Version Version 2.1.0.
1] Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
2] Control Panel in Device Simulator window introduced in 2021.1.0a7.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments