Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.1.1
Found in [Package]
[Adaptive Performance] Errors are thrown on installing Adaptive Performance Package when Simulator window is open
When in Simulator window Control Panel is open, On installing Adaptive Performance Package 'NullReferenceException' and 'ArgumentException' thrown in console. Refer attached video and StackTrace.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Switch Game To Simulator
3. Select any Device > Control Panel
4. Package Manager > Install 'Adaptive Performance' Package.
Errors are thrown on installing 'Adaptive Performance' Package when Simulator window is open.
'Adaptive Performance' Package should install without throwing any error in console.
2021.1.0a8, 2021.1.0a7. with Package Version Version 2.1.0.
1] Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
2] Control Panel in Device Simulator window introduced in 2021.1.0a7.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used