Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.1.1
Found in [Package]
[Adaptive Performance] Errors are thrown on installing Adaptive Performance Package when Simulator window is open
When in Simulator window Control Panel is open, On installing Adaptive Performance Package 'NullReferenceException' and 'ArgumentException' thrown in console. Refer attached video and StackTrace.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Switch Game To Simulator
3. Select any Device > Control Panel
4. Package Manager > Install 'Adaptive Performance' Package.
Errors are thrown on installing 'Adaptive Performance' Package when Simulator window is open.
'Adaptive Performance' Package should install without throwing any error in console.
2021.1.0a8, 2021.1.0a7. with Package Version Version 2.1.0.
1] Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
2] Control Panel in Device Simulator window introduced in 2021.1.0a7.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console