Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
"Activity <activityName> has leaked ServiceConnection" errors when calling Application.Unload
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project
2. Build and run on a device
3. Click 'unload' button
-- Inspect logcat of the message:
Activity <activityName> has leaked ServiceConnection null that was originally bound here
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.14f1
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a6
VLNQA00137, Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00144, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U1), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website