Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
"Activity <activityName> has leaked ServiceConnection" errors when calling Application.Unload
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project
2. Build and run on a device
3. Click 'unload' button
-- Inspect logcat of the message:
Activity <activityName> has leaked ServiceConnection null that was originally bound here
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.14f1
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a6
VLNQA00137, Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00144, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U1), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode