Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
ActiveScene differs between Editor and Build when loading a new scene
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open and play the MainScene.
3. Click 'LoadScene'.
4. Click 'UnloadScene'.
- Notice that all three cubes are created in the main scene and therefore not destroyed.
5. Build and run the project to any platform.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Only one cube will be visible in the scene.
- Different behavior between Editor and Build.
- Similar behavior between Editor and Build.
2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.1.4f1, 5.6.6f2, 5.5.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes