Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
ActiveScene differs between Editor and Build when loading a new scene
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open and play the MainScene.
3. Click 'LoadScene'.
4. Click 'UnloadScene'.
- Notice that all three cubes are created in the main scene and therefore not destroyed.
5. Build and run the project to any platform.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Only one cube will be visible in the scene.
- Different behavior between Editor and Build.
- Similar behavior between Editor and Build.
2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.1.4f1, 5.6.6f2, 5.5.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Decal is not drawn when using Deferred Rendering, a Rendering Layer, and Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- "unity-radio-button-group__container" element is not referenced when calling RadioButtonGroup.contentContainer
- Unclear documentation about when ScriptableObject.Awake() is called
- [Windows] UnityPluginLoad is not called when the Native plug-in is embedded
- Layout is not rendered when Prefab is opened in context mode after upgrading the project
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a4
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2021.2.8f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.27f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.40f1