Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
ActiveScene differs between Editor and Build when loading a new scene
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open and play the MainScene.
3. Click 'LoadScene'.
4. Click 'UnloadScene'.
- Notice that all three cubes are created in the main scene and therefore not destroyed.
5. Build and run the project to any platform.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Only one cube will be visible in the scene.
- Different behavior between Editor and Build.
- Similar behavior between Editor and Build.
2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.1.4f1, 5.6.6f2, 5.5.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing