Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
ActiveScene differs between Editor and Build when loading a new scene
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open and play the MainScene.
3. Click 'LoadScene'.
4. Click 'UnloadScene'.
- Notice that all three cubes are created in the main scene and therefore not destroyed.
5. Build and run the project to any platform.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Only one cube will be visible in the scene.
- Different behavior between Editor and Build.
- Similar behavior between Editor and Build.
2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.1.4f1, 5.6.6f2, 5.5.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project