Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
ActiveScene differs between Editor and Build when loading a new scene
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open and play the MainScene.
3. Click 'LoadScene'.
4. Click 'UnloadScene'.
- Notice that all three cubes are created in the main scene and therefore not destroyed.
5. Build and run the project to any platform.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Only one cube will be visible in the scene.
- Different behavior between Editor and Build.
- Similar behavior between Editor and Build.
2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.1.4f1, 5.6.6f2, 5.5.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments