Search Issue Tracker
Activation from command line fails on 4.7.2 on staging
1. Try to activate editor from command line with e.g. ./Unity -licenseserver license-staging.hq.unity3d.com -activationserver activation-staging.hq.unity3d.com -quit -batchmode -serial R3-PSRX-XXXX-JN7V-KCCY-XXXX -username 'raminta+XXXxx@unity3d.com' -password 'XXXxxx123'
2. Observe that Editor icon bounces for few seconds when closes, but license file is not created, Editor is not activated
OS: OS X 10.11.4
Note: activation from command line works on 5.x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker