Search Issue Tracker
Activation from command line fails on 4.7.2 on staging
1. Try to activate editor from command line with e.g. ./Unity -licenseserver license-staging.hq.unity3d.com -activationserver activation-staging.hq.unity3d.com -quit -batchmode -serial R3-PSRX-XXXX-JN7V-KCCY-XXXX -username 'raminta+XXXxx@unity3d.com' -password 'XXXxxx123'
2. Observe that Editor icon bounces for few seconds when closes, but license file is not created, Editor is not activated
OS: OS X 10.11.4
Note: activation from command line works on 5.x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect