Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview.4
Found in [Package]
Action binding path selection windows doesn't remember navigation state
-error: see title, it always sticks with Usage even if you navigated back
--open attached project
--open Input Action map in map editor
--select New Action Map > New action > <No Binding>
--now select Path -> Usages
--navigate back to to the top level view
--click somewhere else for the popup window to close
--click Path again
--NOTICE that the window open in the Usages sub level and not the top of the "tree"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform