Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Accessing AnimationClip properties in runtime throws MissingMethodException on some platforms
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "783535.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
4. Notice "False" printed in console. We get it by simply creating new animation clip and logging isLooping value
5. Build and run standalone in development build
6. Notice MissingMethodException on the screen
7. Build and run WebGL build
8. Open browser console
9. Notice that False is printed
Reproducible on: Windows standalone, Mac standalone
Not reproducible: WebGl, Editor
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders