Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Accessing AnimationClip properties in runtime throws MissingMethodException on some platforms
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "783535.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
4. Notice "False" printed in console. We get it by simply creating new animation clip and logging isLooping value
5. Build and run standalone in development build
6. Notice MissingMethodException on the screen
7. Build and run WebGL build
8. Open browser console
9. Notice that False is printed
Reproducible on: Windows standalone, Mac standalone
Not reproducible: WebGl, Editor
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
- Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
- [HoloLens] WorldAnchorStore throws an ArgumentNullException when calling Save method
- [Unity Hub] No warnings are present when trying to install a new version of Unity at an invalid location
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger