Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Accessing AnimationClip properties in runtime throws MissingMethodException on some platforms
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "783535.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
4. Notice "False" printed in console. We get it by simply creating new animation clip and logging isLooping value
5. Build and run standalone in development build
6. Notice MissingMethodException on the screen
7. Build and run WebGL build
8. Open browser console
9. Notice that False is printed
Reproducible on: Windows standalone, Mac standalone
Not reproducible: WebGl, Editor
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect