Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[About Unity] Credit for The Mono Project is truncated when using different editor fonts or Windows UI scaling values
When viewing the About Unity window with your Windows, the credit for the Mono Project will sometimes be truncated. The window displays
"Scripting powered by The Mono Proje"
The label should be adjusted so it does not truncate the string.
Occurs with the Font verdana at 100% Windows UI scaling, and with all editor fonts at Windows UI Scaling above 100%.
1. Set your Windows scaling to >100%
2. Open Unity
3. Create a new project with any settings
4. Once the project loads, go to Help > About Unity in the menu bar
5. Inspect the Mono Project credit
Credit is fully readable.
Credit is truncated.
Tested on Windows 10.18362
Occurs on 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a1
Does not occur on 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player