Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Ability to create "virtual" (not existing) client
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project(it is basic Networking project) and press Play
2 Press "LAN Client" - nothing happened (as expected)
3 Press "LAN Server only"
Actual result: Server created (expected) and then Client connects to it (NOT expected)
- please see attached video for more details
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released