Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Ability to create "virtual" (not existing) client
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project(it is basic Networking project) and press Play
2 Press "LAN Client" - nothing happened (as expected)
3 Press "LAN Server only"
Actual result: Server created (expected) and then Client connects to it (NOT expected)
- please see attached video for more details
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on the unknown line when building a specific project
- [M1] Missing package error is thrown when trying to build a Player with Il2CPP scripting backend for Linux target platform on M1 Mac
- There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function
- [Android] Build fails when a project has a custom asset pack
- Undo history is broken when undoing while Color Picker is open