Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Ability to create "virtual" (not existing) client
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project(it is basic Networking project) and press Play
2 Press "LAN Client" - nothing happened (as expected)
3 Press "LAN Server only"
Actual result: Server created (expected) and then Client connects to it (NOT expected)
- please see attached video for more details
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version