Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Ability to create "virtual" (not existing) client
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project(it is basic Networking project) and press Play
2 Press "LAN Client" - nothing happened (as expected)
3 Press "LAN Server only"
Actual result: Server created (expected) and then Client connects to it (NOT expected)
- please see attached video for more details
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted