Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.0.1-pre12
Found in [Package]
A test is called twice when [UnitySetUp] attribute is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UnityTestsDoubleSetup.zip"
2. Open Window > General > Test Runner
3. In the Test Runner window press Run All button
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: "Setup" is printed once
Actual result: "Setup" is printed twice
Reproducible with: 1.1.29 (2021.2.10f1), 1.1.30 (2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a5)
Not reproducible with: 2.0.1-pre12 (2019.4.35f1), 2.0.1-pre18 (2020.3.27f1)
Note: A test is printing to the console "Setup" which should run only once
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first