Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.0.1
Found in [Package]
A Sub Graph causes `Create Node` action to throw ArgumentOutOfRangeException
I recently wrote a Sub Graph with procedural animations to include in my other PBR graphs. Everything is fine when I preview my node in the editor but when I try to use my new node in a PBR Graph, Create Node action stops working with the following exception. The issue disappears if I remove the sub graph from my assets. I attached the graph If you want to inspect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs