Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
A short fixed time is given to attach the Debugger when launching Player built with Server Build and Script Debugging enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Build Settings (File -> Build Settings)
3. Enable these settings: Server Build, Development Build, Script Debugging
4. Click 'Build and Run'
Expected result: the Player console displays the Managed Debugger port number and waits for user input before running the Scripts (to give the user as much time as needed to attach the Debugger)
Actual result: a 10-second countdown begins before the Scripts are run and the port number is displayed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
1. When enabling the 'Wait for Managed Debugger' setting, there's still a 10-second countdown before the port is displayed
2. The countdown takes only 3 seconds in the 2018.4 stream
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete