Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
A project fails to build for WebGL if the project name contains UTF-8 symbols
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with a name that contains UTF-8 characters. For example, "тест"
2. Build the project for WebGL
Expected results: Project builds successfully without any errors
Actual results: Build fails, an error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
1. A project builds for Windows without any errors
2. Full error message:
Building build.bc with EmscriptenToolChain
Output directory: D:\Repro\????\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Native
Cache directory: D:\Repro\????\Library\il2cpp_cache
il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: ERROR:root:D:\Repro\????
\Temp\StagingArea\Data\il2cppOutput\Il2CppCompilerCalculateTypeValues.cpp: No such file or directory ("D:\Repro\????
\Temp\StagingArea\Data\il2cppOutput\Il2CppCompilerCalculateTypeValues.cpp" was expected to be an input file, based on the commandline arguments provided)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR