Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
A project fails to build for WebGL if the project name contains UTF-8 symbols
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with a name that contains UTF-8 characters. For example, "тест"
2. Build the project for WebGL
Expected results: Project builds successfully without any errors
Actual results: Build fails, an error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
1. A project builds for Windows without any errors
2. Full error message:
Building build.bc with EmscriptenToolChain
Output directory: D:\Repro\????\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Native
Cache directory: D:\Repro\????\Library\il2cpp_cache
il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: ERROR:root:D:\Repro\????
\Temp\StagingArea\Data\il2cppOutput\Il2CppCompilerCalculateTypeValues.cpp: No such file or directory ("D:\Repro\????
\Temp\StagingArea\Data\il2cppOutput\Il2CppCompilerCalculateTypeValues.cpp" was expected to be an input file, based on the commandline arguments provided)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform