Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
A project fails to build for WebGL if the project name contains UTF-8 symbols
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with a name that contains UTF-8 characters. For example, "тест"
2. Build the project for WebGL
Expected results: Project builds successfully without any errors
Actual results: Build fails, an error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
1. A project builds for Windows without any errors
2. Full error message:
Building build.bc with EmscriptenToolChain
Output directory: D:\Repro\????\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Native
Cache directory: D:\Repro\????\Library\il2cpp_cache
il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: ERROR:root:D:\Repro\????
\Temp\StagingArea\Data\il2cppOutput\Il2CppCompilerCalculateTypeValues.cpp: No such file or directory ("D:\Repro\????
\Temp\StagingArea\Data\il2cppOutput\Il2CppCompilerCalculateTypeValues.cpp" was expected to be an input file, based on the commandline arguments provided)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)