Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
A new Console output makes the last selection lose its highlight color
1. Open "ConsoleScrolling.zip" project and "SampleScene" scene
2. Enter Play mode
3. Pause Play mode
4. Click on any of the Console logs
5. Resume Play mode
Expected Result: The blue highlight selection stays on the last selection when Console log is updated
Actual Result: The blue highlight selection disappears, only a slightly brighter text is left when Console is updated
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Did not reproduce on: 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.12f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.34f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy