Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.3
A NavMeshObstacle placed at a specific position creates a boundary on an unobstructed NavMesh
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1078553"
2. Open the Navigation Window
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
Expected: The Cylinder moves to the "Target" GameObject
Actual: The Cylinder is unable to go through an unobstructed mesh
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
- Changing the position or radius of the NavMeshObstacle fixes the issue
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a9
Backported to: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`