Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
A NavMeshObstacle placed at a specific position creates a boundary on an unobstructed NavMesh
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1078553"
2. Open the Navigation Window
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
Expected: The Cylinder moves to the "Target" GameObject
Actual: The Cylinder is unable to go through an unobstructed mesh
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
- Changing the position or radius of the NavMeshObstacle fixes the issue
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a9
Backported to: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected