Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
A NavMeshObstacle placed at a specific position creates a boundary on an unobstructed NavMesh
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1078553"
2. Open the Navigation Window
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
Expected: The Cylinder moves to the "Target" GameObject
Actual: The Cylinder is unable to go through an unobstructed mesh
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
- Changing the position or radius of the NavMeshObstacle fixes the issue
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a9
Backported to: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default