Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
A NavMeshObstacle placed at a specific position creates a boundary on an unobstructed NavMesh
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1078553"
2. Open the Navigation Window
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
Expected: The Cylinder moves to the "Target" GameObject
Actual: The Cylinder is unable to go through an unobstructed mesh
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
- Changing the position or radius of the NavMeshObstacle fixes the issue
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a9
Backported to: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website