Search Issue Tracker
A monobehaviour can't be in a namespace and have optional parameters in its method signature at the same time
1. Open the project
2. Add TestComponent to a game object. It will fail.
3. Remove the default parameter to TestFunction ("=false") or remove the namespace to add the script.
Identified as duplicate of 496529.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()