Search Issue Tracker
A monobehaviour can't be in a namespace and have optional parameters in its method signature at the same time
1. Open the project
2. Add TestComponent to a game object. It will fail.
3. Remove the default parameter to TestFunction ("=false") or remove the namespace to add the script.
Identified as duplicate of 496529.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file