Search Issue Tracker
A monobehaviour can't be in a namespace and have optional parameters in its method signature at the same time
1. Open the project
2. Add TestComponent to a game object. It will fail.
3. Remove the default parameter to TestFunction ("=false") or remove the namespace to add the script.
Identified as duplicate of 496529.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping