Search Issue Tracker
A monobehaviour can't be in a namespace and have optional parameters in its method signature at the same time
1. Open the project
2. Add TestComponent to a game object. It will fail.
3. Remove the default parameter to TestFunction ("=false") or remove the namespace to add the script.
Identified as duplicate of 496529.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display