Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.30f1
A memory leak happens when a project has corrupted .meta files.
1. Open the attached project with argument “-diag-temp-memory-leak-validation”
2. Inspect the Console window
Expected result: There are no memory leaks
Actual result: There are errors thrown repeatedly indicating memory leaks
Reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0a15, 2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player