Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
A loop of Prefab AutoSave begins when adding a Parameter to Analytics Event Tracker in Prefab Editing mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project "BugReport.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets and open "TestScene"
3. Select "Image" and enter Prefab editing mode
4. Navigate to Inspector window -> "Analytics Event Tracker" component -> "Send Event" and add a Parameter
-- Notice how Prefab starts to autosave frequently
Expected results: After changing a Prefab it will Autosave 1 time
Actual results: After changing the Prefab a loop of Autosave occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a12, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Note: In Unity version 2018.3.14f1 there is no need to Enter Prefab edit mode for this bug to occur
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator