Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
A loop of Prefab AutoSave begins when adding a Parameter to Analytics Event Tracker in Prefab Editing mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project "BugReport.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets and open "TestScene"
3. Select "Image" and enter Prefab editing mode
4. Navigate to Inspector window -> "Analytics Event Tracker" component -> "Send Event" and add a Parameter
-- Notice how Prefab starts to autosave frequently
Expected results: After changing a Prefab it will Autosave 1 time
Actual results: After changing the Prefab a loop of Autosave occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a12, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Note: In Unity version 2018.3.14f1 there is no need to Enter Prefab edit mode for this bug to occur
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved