Search Issue Tracker
A JPEG image has artifacts that do not appear when loading the Texture with Texture2D.LoadImage
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "BrokenJPEGTest.zip"
2. Click Play
3. Observe the two quads in the Game View
Expected result: They both look the same
Actual result: The left quad has grey square artifacts
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments