Search Issue Tracker
A JPEG image has artifacts that do not appear when loading the Texture with Texture2D.LoadImage
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "BrokenJPEGTest.zip"
2. Click Play
3. Observe the two quads in the Game View
Expected result: They both look the same
Actual result: The left quad has grey square artifacts
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0