Search Issue Tracker
A JPEG image has artifacts that do not appear when loading the Texture with Texture2D.LoadImage
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "BrokenJPEGTest.zip"
2. Click Play
3. Observe the two quads in the Game View
Expected result: They both look the same
Actual result: The left quad has grey square artifacts
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes