Search Issue Tracker
A JPEG image has artifacts that do not appear when loading the Texture with Texture2D.LoadImage
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "BrokenJPEGTest.zip"
2. Click Play
3. Observe the two quads in the Game View
Expected result: They both look the same
Actual result: The left quad has grey square artifacts
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project