Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
A game in exclusive fullscreen freezes and doesn't go back to fullscreen after an alt+tab
When an empty project using exclusive fullscreen is alt+tabbed it freezes.
DX9 and DX11, in DX9 I can't even alt+tab properly - getting black screen.
1. Build the project.
2. Run it.
3. Alt+tab to desktop.
4. Try to get back to the game.
The issue seems to be introduced in 5.4.1p2 and somewhere in 5.3.6pX since it works fine in 5.4.1f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object