Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
A game in exclusive fullscreen freezes and doesn't go back to fullscreen after an alt+tab
When an empty project using exclusive fullscreen is alt+tabbed it freezes.
DX9 and DX11, in DX9 I can't even alt+tab properly - getting black screen.
1. Build the project.
2. Run it.
3. Alt+tab to desktop.
4. Try to get back to the game.
The issue seems to be introduced in 5.4.1p2 and somewhere in 5.3.6pX since it works fine in 5.4.1f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene grid disappears when Canvas Render mode is set to Screen Space - Camera
- Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
- Custom editor windows icon disappears after entering play mode
- EditorGUIUtility.editingTextField keeps returning true after you stop editing a text field
- Debug.Log used with non-existing Dictionary variable causes Editor to freeze