Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
A game in exclusive fullscreen freezes and doesn't go back to fullscreen after an alt+tab
When an empty project using exclusive fullscreen is alt+tabbed it freezes.
DX9 and DX11, in DX9 I can't even alt+tab properly - getting black screen.
1. Build the project.
2. Run it.
3. Alt+tab to desktop.
4. Try to get back to the game.
The issue seems to be introduced in 5.4.1p2 and somewhere in 5.3.6pX since it works fine in 5.4.1f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)