Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
A game in exclusive fullscreen freezes and doesn't go back to fullscreen after an alt+tab
When an empty project using exclusive fullscreen is alt+tabbed it freezes.
DX9 and DX11, in DX9 I can't even alt+tab properly - getting black screen.
1. Build the project.
2. Run it.
3. Alt+tab to desktop.
4. Try to get back to the game.
The issue seems to be introduced in 5.4.1p2 and somewhere in 5.3.6pX since it works fine in 5.4.1f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3