Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
A game in exclusive fullscreen freezes and doesn't go back to fullscreen after an alt+tab
When an empty project using exclusive fullscreen is alt+tabbed it freezes.
DX9 and DX11, in DX9 I can't even alt+tab properly - getting black screen.
1. Build the project.
2. Run it.
3. Alt+tab to desktop.
4. Try to get back to the game.
The issue seems to be introduced in 5.4.1p2 and somewhere in 5.3.6pX since it works fine in 5.4.1f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source